We are a hobbyist small breeding lines of Doberman Pinscher family. Since 2006 we have started out with Zues and Xena. They are from 2 different breed lines. Our Dobermans have great European pedigree history. They do have showmanship and working lines, and high intelligence. Many titled generations of European linage including Wiking Di Perlanera, Altobello, od Telepa, del Nasi, and others. They continue in obedience training, but most of all they are raised as our family kids. :o) We have raised Dobermans and German Shepherds since the 1980's. We are proud of our small lines of Dobermans to bring the best in future puppies. We are proud of our current European and some American Doberman Pinscher pedigree lines.
Our current family of Dobermans:
- Zues the Dominator, born, June 24, 2006
- Xena the Fang Princess, born, May 13, 2006
- Kimbertal's Coco Chanell od Telepa, born August 5, 2011
- Kimbertal's Altobello Jaeger von Conklin, born November 25, 2012
- Nixon di Altobello, born July 15, 2011
- Kimbertal's Gabi Dee's Chagall von Conklin born April 8, 2016
Health tests: DNA, DCM, DM, OFA Vwd, PennHip, thyroid tests, Echos and up to date standard vaccination shots.