We sell our puppies to experienced Doberman Pinscher families. If you never had owned a Doberman Pinscher before, we may suggest seeking other breeds suited to your homestyle and preferences. A Doberman Pinscher is not for everyone so please don't be offended. Please be prepared to fill out your answers to the puppy quesionaire on this page.
- Please provide your name, address, email, and phone number. (if you want to be on the interest or waiting list, a litter can take from 6 months to one year waiting for your puppy)
- Why would you like a Doberman? What are your plans/goals for the dog? (A Doberman Pinscher’s longevity if from 8 – 14yrs depending upon pedigree lineage, upbringing and care, are you prepared to own your puppy for life no matter what life changes can come into play in the puppy’s life?)
- Have you owned a Doberman before? (Doberman Pinscher breed requires some active lifestyles with their families. Just as they can be content sleeping and bumming it in the home without any exercise done. They will get or become restless if not properly exercised daily. Are you prepared to continue obedience training, socializing, and exercising your Doberman Pinscher puppy? Do not train you puppy to be a guard dog unless you are experienced trainer. Doberman Pinscher breed is naturally a protector of the family it lives with.)
- Do you have other pets? (too many pets can present issues within the household. Other dogs of different breeds can become a conflict just as well. Are you experienced and understand the Doberman Pinscher breed standards and needs?)
- Do you rent or own a house or apartment? Do you have a fenced yard? (it is mandatory that you either have written permission from your landlord or property management to have a large breed pet if renting and have a fenced yard. Never teach your dog to jump fences or dig. Never chain/tethered or leave your puppy unattended outside. Doberman Pinscher Breed is not a breed to live outside. They are people breed dog. Condos, townhomes and apartments without a yard can bring issues for potty breaks and exercising your puppy properly, if this is you, how will you raise your puppy?
- Do you want a male or female? Why? Limited or full AKC registration application? (there really is no difference on either sex of preference but only to the puppy buyer. A male puppy would mature sexually within 1 yr of age and start lifting his leg for marking while on potty breaks. A female’s 1st heat cycle is from 1 – 2 yrs of age. Spaying or neutering is desirable after they are fully grown at age 2 yrs of age if not breeding or using for stud. If looking to breed your future puppy, are you prepared to do the health testing required for best suitable mates and bringing up healthy puppies?
- Please provide any other information that you believe is important for us to know. (such as how do you raise your pets; are you willing to relearn changes in bringing up your Doberman Pinscher making sure you have the best socialized puppy as possible while the puppy is growing up? A Doberman Pinscher puppy goes through several growth stages until mentally maturing at age 2 – 4 yrs of age. Are you prepared for these changes and not give up with these challenges?)